<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

COURT

The Bloodless Cunt ass-raped me in court yesterday. Then when she was finished, her lawyer ass-raped me. Then my own lawyer ass-raped me. Then the Judge ass-raped me. After that the bailiffs ass-raped me, and then the court's administrative staff ass-raped me.

Bejus! What I'm saying is, the system ASS-RAPED Acidman yesterday. They dredged up my blog, my personal writings. How do you explain to some Afro-Amurrican woman judge that you don't look down on all niggers, just the ones that act like niggers? How do you tell the same judge that you don't think all women are Bloodless Cunts, just the ones that trick a man into marrying them and then go out and whore their poontang out to that man's former friend? How do you tell this same Judge that when you posted on your blog that you had a dream about taking your shotgun to the court house and systematically pumping bullets into the deputies and bailiffs and lawyers and jurors and court reporters and, finally, the Judge, and then you fire one coup de grace bullet into the Judge's head, it was really just a dream? Well, you don't. Because as soon as the word "nigger" comes out of your mouth, this same Judge tells you to shut the fuck up and sit down. She tells you to wait your turn. And then you call her a fucking black-robed ball-breaking Afro-American Bloodless Cunt, she has your ass dragged out of the courtroom and shackled and thrown in jail.

The system is rigged. The Bloodless Cunt won a round today, but the war is not over. I don't care if I go down in flames. I'm taking everyone with me. I will not surrender. If I end up not seeing my boy until he turns 18, I'll just wait until then to tell him how much I cared about him, enough to fight the Bloodless Cunt for him, and just hope the BC doesn't totally pussify him with her soccer lessons and shit before I can do this.

And I am NOT getting rid of my got-damn guns because of some fucking court order. I don't care how many got-damn sheriff deputies they send out here.


posted by Acidman

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?