<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

NIGRAS

I've been called racist by some who don't like my politically incorrect style. I don't consider myself to be a racist. Yeah, I've written some pretty inflammatory stuff, but that's just how I am. And if I feel something, I have to WRITE it. I'm a WRITER! Got-DAMN! I've got let the words come OUT!

But I ain't no racist. I just tell it the way I see it. And the way I see it is, the word "nigger" wouldn't get bandied around so much if these niggers would quit acting like ignorant got-damn jungle bunnies and get themselves a got-damn job. What these lazy bastards don't understand is, you got to earn respect. It isn't given to you. Don't sit on your got-damn asses all day whining about the white man, get out there and make something of yourselves.

Your riots, your crack-related killings, your drive-bys. These are all the work of niggerss, and no, I'm not ashamed to say it. Go ahead, call me politically incorrect, de-link my ass, persecute me if it makes you feel better, but you can't change the facts. Black people, or whatever they call themselves these days, have been in this country for 300 years. That's more than enough got-damn time for them to figure out the rules and make something of their race.

No, I'm not a racist. I don't call all black people niggers. Once, I sat beside an Afro-American at a Kerr-McGee company picnic. Sometimes I would stop and josh with the black women who worked in the records department at Kerr-McGee. Those black women liked me - they thought it was funny when I called them "Brown Sugar." They would just laugh. THEY got the joke, unlike all these librul uptight snot-rag do-gooder language police.

Call me racist, if it makes you feel better. I know in my heart I'm not a racist. All I'm saying is, you got your black people who act like savages, and those are the ones I'm referring to when I say the N-word, and you got a few decent black people, and the decent have got to ride herd on the got-damn savages. That's all I'm saying.

posted by Acidman

Acidman, you rock! I agree 100% with what you say, if these got-damn niggers keep acting like niggers, we get to keep calling them niggers! I can't wait to see what your trolls are going to say now!

posted by Ga-Ne-Sha

Acidman, God, that was so beautiful. I've never read anything more heartfelt or moving. Tears are staining my cheeks and dripping down on my keyboard. I love you, Acidman! Don't ever stop blogging!

posted by Heather Dawn

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?