<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 10, 2004

God told me to register and vote for Reagan . . .

The Bush/Cheney campaign website has been transformed into a tribute to Reagan. Here's part of an actual post from the site:


I remember being told by God that I was to register to vote and vote for Ronald Regan. I know some will not understand this statement - but it was an audible instruction from on High. I was not a registered voter nor an informed citizen at that time and really had no clue. I remember going to the polls and pulling the curtain back to cast my vote - how very dumb I felt when I saw all the other things I was expected to make intelligent decisions about. I cast my vote for Regan . . - Barbara Martinez of Dallas, Texas


It was thoughtful of Him to instruct her to register first . . .

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?