<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

The exclusive Rogue Planet blogroll

I've added some new links recently. I followed a link from that grouchy old bastard Acidman to Andymatic here, and wound up adding him because he's liberal and cute. Upon further perusal of his blog I have a sneaking suspicion I'm not his type, but he's still cute.

When I first checked out Andy's site he was in the thick of a heated discussion with Velociman here . I don't think I agree with anything Velociman says, but he seems to be fairly funny, unlike most righties, plus he has a picture of Angel Eyes on his blog, plus he linked to this guy, who was kind enough to rescue a poor little sick kitty with a diseased eye.


UPDATE: I wasn't kidding when I said I probably don't agree with anything Velociman says. Take this particular post, which is a perfect example of white man dumb-assness. Bitching about Bill Cosby not doing ENOUGH . . . Bill Cosby, for the love of Bejus, who has given hundreds of thousands of dollars for scholarships. Whiny-ass white people, Christ.

DOUBLE SECRET UPDATE Actually if I'm not mistaken Velociman is bitching not 'cause he thinks Bill Cosby hasn't done enough to help black people . . . he's bitching 'cause Cosby didn't start blasting black people earlier.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?