<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Bush supporters play race card!

And I for one am SHOCKED! Via Uggabugga, I learn that a group funded by a rich white Republican guy is running ads, in majority-black communities, that accuse John Kerry of being a rich white guy.

I did not know that John Kerry was so rich. And so white. Regular readers of this blog know how I feel about white people. I think they suck. And rich white people suck harder.

I am, therefore, switching my support to George W. Bush, who was born a poor black child.

Seriously - I don't really hate white people. Some of my best friends are white. Heck, I'm white. Like rabid Kerry-basher Jerome Corsi, who was only kidding when he made his anti-Catholic, anti-Islamic, and anti-semitic remarks, I was only kidding when I said I hated white people. Ha ha!

But I am surprised to learn that Republicans hate white people too, so much that they would sponsor ads attacking a politician for being white. Does their hate know no BOUNDS? I mean, we all know Republicans hate black people, Jewish people, poor people, Asian people, Latino people, and all female people. Now we learn they hate white people too.

I guess it's true what they say about conservatives: They're people who claim to love America while hating almost everyone in it.



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?