<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 27, 2004

Err'body in the club gettin' tipsy

Remember this? Contrast with this.

Following Bush's simpering to the New York Times ("I understand how Senator Kerry feels - I've been attacked by 527's too"), Josh Marshall asks for nominations for the most unfair anti-Bush commercial. The very few anti-Bush commercials I've seen have gone pretty easy on the special ed president. But my close personal friend SoonersRock, who doesn't have a blog, came up with this fiendish idea for a commercial:

Alternate clips from the Bush partying video with clips from the Bush paralyzed video. Sooners: "Show him partying, show him sitting there, more partying, sitting there again, back to party, back to sitting there as a caption fades in:

I sure could use a drink right now

fade to black."

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?