<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Marry me, James Carville!

How can you not love James Carville? Velociman can't stand Carville, but acknowledges Carville's ineffable coolness.

I looove James Carville. Every time I see him on TV I swoon. He's my hero.

I was in DC one time. My friend and I were standing on the sidewalk when an SUV pulled up in the lane nearest us and stopped at the light. A familiar looking man was slouched on the front passenger side, his right foot propped up on the dash. Talking a mile a minute. That bald head . . . I stared. Yes! It was James Carville!

"Look look look!" I said. "That's JAMES CARVILLE!" Then I ripped off my top and ran up to the SUV and pressed my brea - kidding. I just gawped. Then the light changed and the SUV drove away.

I think I'd love James Carville even if he were a Republican, maybe. But then he wouldn't be my hero.





|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?