<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Schlonggate*

Look, the reason I haven't been blogging much lately is because I've been real busy with outcalls, if you know what I mean. Plus I've been laughing my head off at Urinategate (WARNING: Don't click on that link if you're at work, or eating lunch, etc), which gets funnier every day.

I can't even pretend to be outraged. Why would I be? I am totally pro-gay and pro-prostitute, straight or gay, male or female, and pro-posting-pictures-of-yourself-on-the-Internet-with-a-big-stiffy. Live and let live, is what I say. Whatever floats your boat. etc. Frankly, I think we need MORE gay prostitute journalists in the White House - Bush obviously isn't getting blown enough now. I mean, look how pissed off he looks all the time.

Speaking of pissed off, go here** and read John Buttrocket, Esquire's enraged response to an emailer. Bejus, that Buttrocket is one angry rich white dude. Imagine how wrathful he'd be if his side had LOST the election.

*Schlonggate" coined by ABCKaren, who hasn't been blogging much lately as she has been recovering from surgery to correct her mermaid syndrome.

**Minnpolitics link via Atrios

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?