<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 23, 2005

You might want to lay off on the vehicular imagery, Mr. President

I mean, what with your administration's driving record, do you really think it's a good idea to depict the Democrats as adhering to the "philosophy of the stop sign" and the "agenda of the roadblock?" What does that make the GOP, the party of drunken traffic violators?

And, uh . . . did you run that "philosophy of the stop sign" bit by Laura before you trotted it out in public? Just wondering.


(Disclosure: I myself have the worst driving record of anyone I personally know, though, if I may be permitted to use a version of the "we're not as bad as Saddam!" defense so dear to Republicans, my driving record is not as bad as Dick Cheney's or SC Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer's (R). )

(Link via Digby)

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?