<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Good thing he didn't watch "Rosemary's Baby"

Jewish rapper accepts Jesus as the Messiah after watching "The Passion of the Christ":


Jewish parody rap star 50 Shekel, who was once billed as "The World's Most Kosher MC," recently shocked the Jewish world with an announcement on his website: he's accepted Jesus as the messiah.

*********

"This random morning I woke up to pastors speaking on the radio, and they were speaking about Old Testament stuff," says Cohen. "I didn't set my alarm, I didn't set it to that station."

This experience, Cohen believes, was a sign from God that he should have enough "matzoh balls" to explore Christianity.

After that, Cohen watched Mel Gibson's movie, "The Passion of the Christ," and immediately became fascinated with Jesus. It was then, he says, that he "came to faith." "After seeing 'The Passion,' my mouth was wide open for about 20 minutes straight," Cohen says on his website. "I was shocked... Jesus was the messiah! Messiah is moshiach The Anointed One that we've all been waiting for. This movie is not anti-Semitic. I have just fallen in love with God."

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?