<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blame Geor3ge

He tagged me with this 7 things list. I'll do part of the list but not all of it, because I'm the commander of this blog, see?

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

(in no particular order)

1. Travel to every continent.
2. Drive a Maserati.
3. Scuba dive.
4. Run a sub 3:45 marathon.
5. Be the girl on the flying trapeze.
6. Make cover of Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
7. Achieve world peace.


Seven Things I Cannot Do


1. Sing.
2. Believe in God.
3. Touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.
4. Speak German.
5. Watch George W. Bush without muttering and twitching a little.
6. Sew.
7. Stay awake during a musical.

Seven Things That Attract Me to...Blogging

1. It's easy.
2. It's free.
3. "The only problem is what to do with all the fucking CASH!"
4. I like the suspense of wondering if I'm on the no-fly list yet.
5. Bonding with my global readership.
6. The invitations to Tim Russert's summer house on Nantucket.
7. It keeps me off the streets.

Seven Things I Say Most Often

SEVEN things? [sigh]

1. "I'M NEVER DRINKING AGAIN."
2. "Shoot."
3. "Darn!"
4. "I reckon so."
5. "Could I have extra hot sauce, please?"
6. "TC, git offa him!"
7. "I really mean it this time - I'M NEVER DRINKING AGAIN."


Seven Books That I Love

(You know, I used to read a lot more books before I started reading BLOGS)

1. Lolita (I hate to be so predictable, but.)
2. Madame Bovary
3. Swag (Elmore Leonard)
4. The Sheltering Sky (Paul Bowles)
5. Deliverance
6. A Bend in the River (VS Naipaul) (I hated it the first time I read it)
7. Mildred Pierce (James Cain)

I need to re-read ALL of those. Plus I need to read the Russians. I've never read the Russians. (Nabokov doesn't count)

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again

(Finally, an easy one)

1. To Have and Have Not
2. Rear Window
3. Blazing Saddles (left in from Geor3ge's list)
4. Scarface (the De Palma one)
5. The Godfather
6. The Godfather II
7. Barfly

Seven People I Want To Join In Too

OK, this is the one that I'm not gonna finish 'cause I think every other lefty blogger I know has probably already done this list. So I'm not gonna name any lefties . . . other than

MD

and

All the other Distance bloggers (when they return from their ski vacations!)

And if the following righties happen to stumble across this post I'd want them to join:

Velociman
Satan
PJ (I won't link to her blog unless she tells me it's OK. She knows where her blog is. ;) )

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?