<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Pop quiz

Today, President Bush said:

a) "I'm the decider, see? That means I get to decide. And I decided Secretary Rumsfeld's doin' a fabulous job."

b) "See, I make the decisions. I'm a decision president. And my decision is, Secretary Rumsfeld stays."

c) "I made a decision. See, when you've made a decision, that means . . . that means you've decided. And, uh, what I decisioned was, Secretary Rumsfeld is the best qualified person for the job."

d) "I'm the decider, and I decide what's best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."


answer: (d).
When I first saw this quote on Talking Points Memo, I thought it was a joke. I thought Josh was joshing. But no, Bush really said it. His petulant performance has to be seen to be believed; Crooks & Liars has the video.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?