<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Blogging has been sparse

because my home 'puter is messed up since last week. Should have it back by this weekend, I hope.

While you breathlessly await my next post, check out these fine blogs:

Our (that's the royal "our") old friend Anntichrist S. Coulter has her own place: Mark of the Beast. She's also still blogging at Blondesense.

Go see Velociman's adorable new PUPPY here. I tried to praise the pup on V-man's blog comments, but the pinko filter blocked me.

Also, geo3rge has finally resumed blogging. 'Bout time!

UPDATE: I stand corrected! Annti is departing Blondesense and will be blogging exclusively at Mark of the Beast. Blondesense is terrif and so is Annti, so read them both, I say. Or else.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?